7. The contests are open for online submissions only.
8. Submissions will not be accepted once the deadline lapses.
9. Photos submitted must be at least 640 pixels on the shorter side, and no more than 2000 pixels on the longer side. Images should be no larger than 2MB. Photos must be in JPEG format.
10. All submitted photos must contain the original EXIF metadata information. However there must be no border(s), logo(s), copyright marks, identifying marks, or any other visible references and/or marks on the image.
11. Basic editing, including colour enhancement, the use of filters, and cropping of the Photo(s) is acceptable, provided any such editing does not affect the authenticity and/or genuineness of the Photo(s).
12. Advanced editing used to create illusions, deceptions and/or manipulations, and the adding and removing of significant elements within the frame is prohibited.
13. Every image uploaded is subject to a moderation process before it becomes visible on the contest page. No text (including theme title, name, etc) should be written on the front of the poster.
14. Entry submission form should be submitted along with the poster.
15. A photograph should be an individual effort of a person.
16. All photographs submitted for competition shall become the property of Paryavaran Kumbh.
17. Evaluation: The jury consists of intellectual people of this field. Decisions made by the jury cannot be challenged. The details of judging are mentioned in The Judging section of General Terms and Conditions.
18. Copyrights: Copyright in all contributions accepted will remain with the authors, and they are free to re-use their own material.The details of copyright are mentioned in INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS section of General Terms and Conditions.
19. Prizes: The details of copyright are mentioned in The PRIZES section of General Terms and Conditions.